Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Treasuries to Share

I was on Etsy quite a bit today (it's a time warp!  I get sucked in and next thing I know it's 3 hours later!), and found a couple of treasuries I'd like to share.  The first one is by fellow Team A.C.M.E. member Martora and is absolutely gorgeous.  It's called "Vintage Wedding" and each piece is just beautiful.  Take a look:


Martora, you have an eye for treasury pieces!

The next Treasury is one that features a set of my matchbook notepads.  It is unique and vibrant, and brilliantly shows the talent that both Etsy and Team A.C.M.E. have to offer.  It was created by another fellow teammate, Salvaged Space


Megan, thanks so much for the spot in your treasury!

I think this brings my blog posts to a grand total of 4 -- I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment